Can vs Can´t

 Answer the next questions:

  • Can you drive? Yes, I can
  • Can you play the piano? No, I can't
  • Can you swim? Yes, I can
  • Can you speak French? No, I can't

I can
  1. I can cook rice
  2. I can paint my apartment
  3. I can ride a bicycle
  4. I can create a website
  5. I can use JavaScript


I can't
  1. I can't play the guitar 
  2. I can't build a house
  3. I can't speak chinese 
  4. I can't climb the everest
  5. I can't drink milk
Alexandra can
  1. Alexandra can play the Saxophone 
  2. Alexandra can  use CSS
  3. Alexandra can write a beautiful letters
  4. Alexandra can create 
  5. Alexandra can take amazing photographs 

Alexandra can't
  1. Alexandra can't
  2. Alexandra can't
  3. Alexandra can't
  4. Alexandra can't
  5. Alexandra can't



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

PHP: Como continuar con la siguiente iteración con un CONTINUE